RANT RANT RANT!!!! It’s all that ever happens on the Internet. And why the hell not? You get to say what you want and people can’t talk back, and if they do, you can just delete. Obnoxious much? Well, do you expect any different? Also, I never do any of these things, I am perfect in every way and do not need to improve in any area of my life.
- Bitch fights and social media wars. Over it like an Olympics hurdle sprinter mate. Follow. Unfollow (not even a real word). Little private jokes here and there which aren’t so private because they are on a public forum. Using terms and words that have been going around for yonks then claiming them as your own…oh God…who do you think you are? An Internet Shakespeare some shit?
- The over use of the word ‘hipster’. I swear to God those who have insecurities about being cool fucking LOVE this word. Why? Because now there is a negative connotation to being a hipster and it can be applied to anyone who is making you feel inferior or left behind in the style stakes. The same can be said for anyone who runs tumblrs with loads of re blogged content and near naked skinny girlie’s. Who actually cares? If your content is original and unique, then by comparison, these things make you look better. I actually couldn’t give two little hoots about some 16 year old taking photos of her pussy through her knickers in her bedroom in Arizona and making a gif out of it hey. It’s just gonna come back to bite her ass…not mine.
- ‘Madonna did it all before Lady Gaga’ – yeah and? Is she still doing it? Do you think the 10 year old girls of today give a shit about Madonna? No. No they don’t. There is a new generation on our ass and we are not the children of the future anymore…I don’t care how much Whitney Houston sings about it.
- Yes I am 30 and not married. Nope, no boyfriend. Kids? Possibly. Who knows. Am I happy? Kind of, who really is these days anyway. Do I ever want to get married? Sure, why not. Am I scared that I won’t find someone to marry? Only when I look at the cost of houses. What am I going to do when I’m old? What I do now…masturbate loads and avoid the advances from happily married husbands.
- I think the level of compassion and understanding for others life choices are at critical levels. Why can’t we just all realize that we are all insecure about something. ALL OF US. It is the fucking driving force behind anything we do. Sure people mess up, often massively. But we are all on the same quest…the quest to be happy. We don’t always get it right, and my God do we love it when we witness someone not getting it right, because then we get to not worry about all the things we aren’t getting right for a bit.
- Yes, I’m sure you did it/heard it/wore it/saw it before anyone else. You and 100 000 other people.